Saturday, July 25, 2009

about me


I never thought that blogging is as easy as this. If I knew earlier I would have a blog long time ago. Thanks to Prof for introducing this new experience for me. Well, my name is Ahmad Saiful Azahari. I am 26 years old to be exact, but if you look at my year of birth than I will be one year older. I was born at Felda Jengka 21, Pahang. Yet as my father was a Felda officer then our family had to move to several places such as in Perak and Kelantan. The longest period was in Kelantan, that’s why I am fluent in Kelantan dialect, although i speak Pahang dialect at home. My father is a Kelantanese, but he prefer to speak in pahang dialect within our family. Talking about family, I am the third from five siblings. i have a brother and sister, and two younger sister. My brother is a teacher, my sister is an assistant editor at Sinar Harian, my younger sister is a student and the youngest one is working at the store. Now, my parents live in Temerloh, Pahang as my father has retired three years ago. He

Talking about my experience in the IT sector, actually I am not so good in it. I can consider myself as average in the field. My first experience with computer was in 1998, when I was in a boarding school. There, I learned about the hardware such as which is the RAM, hardisk, power supply and so on. I also learned about what software is and what hardware is. I also like to read about computer during my school years. At that time, when I was in form five I was started to involve in the internet world. I was really like to chat through the MIRC because you didn’t have to show your face and you can chat with almost everyone in earth. But, the interest in computer was fading within the years as I grew older. To be truth, I just got my laptop during part 6 because I cannot stand to use others’ computer to do my assignments. It was also because in part 6, there were so many assignments to be submitted.

My experience using computer is rather simple. I use computer for my assignments, presentations, entertainment such as gaming, listening to music or watching videos, downloading, and also for social stuffs such as e-mail or chatting. I prefer to use Google Chrome to browse the internet rather than IE. Nowadays, I used Facebook or Friendster to keep in touch with several old friends and to know about the latest news among us. I also browsed the internet to look for new knowledge and latest news. For example, if there is anything come across my mind, for example to look for guitar chords or if I am looking for a something, I just google it. If I want to download media files, I prefer to use Ares, compared to Limewire which in my opinion is more complicated. Software that I am capable of utilize are MS Office such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Guitar Pro.

Well, I guess that’s all from me for now...Till we meet again. Thank you for your time...

No comments:

Post a Comment